Jenkiens Small Batch
Jenkiens upholds a tradition situated between traditional artisan trade and cutting edge technologies to produces high spec bags, clothing and technical outerwear for the Australian wholesale and retail market. We can produce items to your specifications, cost and timeframe, building strong partnerships in Australia and abroad allows us to produce items at the highest quality.
Design & Development/ Bespoke
A comprehensive design and development/bespoke service for clothing and accessories.Specialising in:
- Pattern making
- Leather accessories
- Leather clothing
- Technical outerwear
We offer an extensive pattern library of bags and aprons that can be customised to your requirements
- Custom made
- Multiple branding options
- Large leather selection
- Fast turn arounds
Skiving, Button hole, Riveting
Quick and easy service providing quality button holes, rivets and leather labels.
- Wide variety of bags and garment rivets
- Industrial skiving and buttonhole machines
- Leather labels
- Woven Labels
- Leather Die (Stamp) design and production
- Graphic design work
How does the design and development process work ?
Design and development process
- Initial consultation.
- We sit down and talk over your ideas, concepts and budget.
- Comprehensive quote.
- Quote approval/deposit paid.
- Initial pattern development.
- Sample development (1-3 fittings depending on complexity of fit and design this can vary).
- Final sample.
- Confirm final sample, this includes all finer details like finishings and threads or any final adjustments.
- Construction of final design.
I don't have a pattern for my intended clothing or accessories design ?
We can work with you to develop patterns .
Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes, however we can work around your schedule. We are always happy to accommodate outside of normal business hours.
What do I need for the button holeing or riveting services ?
Typically we can do most orders while you wait, no deposit is required depending on order size.Please note:
- Button or rivets holes should be marked clearly.
- Bring the buttons you intend to use.
- Bring samples of fabric so we can complete tests.
Do I need to pay a deposit for custom orders?
Yes, after your initial consultation and or quote a deposit is required to start design/production. This deposit is non refundable at our discretion.